Tuesday 12 May 2015

More on blogging

Back in April I blogged about blogging (click here for the post) and I just wanted to add a little to that.

In the time which I have been blogging, I have really appreciated the comments people make and I especially value the times when people email me directly (ramblingsofdoug@gmail.com) to raise questions, make further comments and generally have a little further correspondence.  I am also grateful for the opportunities I have had to review healthy food, clothing and cycling products, plus being commissioned to write for other people.  Here's a huge 'thank you' to every one of you out there!

I wanted to mention another blogger who kindly left a comment on one of my posts, with a link to her own website.  It would have been so easy to have simply let it go without really noticing.  My original post was about the healthy benefits of Pressure Cookers.

So after a while I took a look at her blog which was dedicated to pressure cookers and I was pretty impressed, so I emailed her.

I was very heartened at the friendly reply which quickly came, full of ideas and encouragement.  It's so heartening to know that there are so many helpful people out there in the blogging community who engage with others via the web for no reason other than being helpful.  That's cool.

So if you'd like to know a little more about pressure cookers, recipes and so on, here's her website: http://www.pressurecookercentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment