Thursday 22 January 2015

Run with us - Strava





There's probably a time when all runners need a reminder about how great running is, or perhaps need some inspiration and a nudge to simply get out there and run.

I love this short film by Strava, it's just under two minutes and a wonderful bit of filming in some stunning scenery.  Well worth a look.  I particularly like the opening words of "I like to run by myself, fast and far and free" which brings back a whole load of the memories I have from fantastic runs.

These runs are locked into my memory, nobody can take those away from me and sometimes I will day dream a little and re-live them.  That is such a precious thing and I guess all runners will have memories of their own special runs.

Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment